Docker Installation - Upgrade Instructions
Upgrade your Entermedia Server
- Make sure you have the latest updates on your system
- Make sure your backups are running and up to date
- For no downtime edit NGINX to use a B server (if we have a primary and backup).
- Make sure DB snapshot is updated (less than 24 hours).
- Make sure Manager snapshot is within a week old.
- Optionally you can look at Tomcat access logs for anyone using the site.
- In your Terminal go to Entermedia's installation path, usually at /media/emsites/sitename/xx/. Run update scripts with a sudo user:
- For newest em10 release version run: update-em10.sh
- For em9 versions please refer to EM9 Documentation
- Check logs.sh for any startup issues. Update and initial start after tye update should take a couple of minutes only.
- Reindex your Database for all your catalogs
- Settings | Server | And click on Reindex database
- If error on reindex then old field definitions need to be cleared out.
- To have the latest updates and fixes of our docker. you can run rebuild.sh script
EnterMediaDB - Open Source Digital Asset Management