Hot folders are virtual folders created by EnterMedia Server, which are connected to a physical folder path in the system. any asset here, will not be written, but EnterMedia will read and create a copy on the system when specified
For more information check at import local file.
URL: This are created in in
- Nickname = Nickname of the hot folder
- Hot Folder Type = type of hot folder, "local", "Amazon S3 Drive" or "Google Drive"
- External Import Path = Local disk drive, path, url, or Windows Share that will be mounted.
- Internal Category Path = The path to the category location
- How Often To Scan = Files in attachment folder that will trigger auto creation of attachments.
- Priority = The order of this hot folder. 0-100 Higher comes first
- Enable hot fodler scanning = Enable or disable scanning
it's the physical folder in the system.
MediaCenter is the name of the name we will use in our assets.