- ✓ WordPress, Drupal and Fatwire CMS plugins
- ✓ HTML5 Video Streaming, Custom Transcoding (HD, Mobile Ready)
- ✓ Publishing / Importing YouTube, Amazon, FTP, Email
- ✓ Google Drive, DropBox, Amazon S3 folder monitoring, Hot Folders (mounted drives) for automated mass media ingestion.
- ✓ Active Directory, LDAP, OAuth and SAS integration.
- ✓ Custom Database Modules – contacts, courses, vendors, clients
- ✓ Libraries, projects, collections, scripts, automated and triggered events, and custom notifications for Workflow Management.
- ✓ Live Annotations, Online Cropping, Watermarking, Geo Tagging, Video Closed-Captioning, Multi-Language and more.
EnterMedia is a next generation, open source, media database platform. It is tailored towards web developers and media teams. Full JSON API & source code are available under a perpetual and transferable LGPL License.
Advanced Training & technical user practices ✓
Best practices ✓
Clustering Setup ✓
Failover Setup ✓
Backup Automation ✓
Product Extension Development ✓
Product Customization ✓
YouTube, WP or Drupal integration with existing ✓
Product extensions ✓
API overview ✓
Technical Troubleshooting ✓
Unique Feature Development ✓
Download the latest version of EnterMediaDB. Our prepackaged VM is great for evaluation in Windows or Mac environments, or try a automated installer for any Linux OS.
- Ease of Use
- Customer Service
Our Media Database Offers:
Open Source Technology
EnterMedia is a next generation, open source, Media Database platform. It is tailored to Web Developers and Media Teams. Full JSON API available. Source code is available under a perpetual, transferable, LGPL license. Own your DAM.
The media database can be clustered via ElasticSearch. It includes full pipeline architecture to deal with multiple terabytes of media, a global userbase and streaming video. Failover setup and automated backup can help guarantee 99.9% uptime.
A Flexible Platform
Unlimited customization and integration with third party tools. Existing plug-ins for WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Syncthing, Wowza, etc. The JSON API provides the ability to create custom applications.